Media production and consumption are growing and transforming rapidly. Consumers are demanding more personalized content, with higher quality and on demand on any device impacting our customers to radically transform the way they produce and distribute content.
Net Insight is changing the way live content is produced and distributed leveraging on development in IP and cloud infrastructure. We are leading the way content owners produce content remotely, the way service providers distribute content across any infrastructure and are investing heavily in the latest technology to change the economics of live TV in the cloud.
To further strengthen our market leadership and secure continuous growth, we are looking for a Product Manager in the area of User interface and network management to join the Product Management team that can help us drive our offering for the sport production, TV broadcast, and online media industry.
YOUR NEW ROLE
As Product Manager at Net Insight, you play an essential part in our success! You will have ownership of your product areas, including product marketing, technical requirements, partnership development, and financial performance.
Defining our product is done in close collaboration with key customers, cutting edge by evolving the way media content is produced. It is a social role where you get to meet with the customer and listen in on requirements. You translate the demands to our engineering team, laying the ground for product development. With your product expertise you will increase value to the sales team when meeting with our key account clients.
Your new role consists of:
- Product Manage area of User Interfaces, APIs and management platforms including partners and interaction with 3’rd party systems.
- Work closely with key customers to understand their work processes to improve the usability of our products.
- Translate management aspects of our products into financial benefits to customers to use in marketing.
- Managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Clearly understand and use the financial aspect of the product and its lifecycle.
- Prioritizing and ensuring that product strategies are aligned with company objectives.
- Define market requirements together with our customer solutions and engineering teams
- Working with customers, partners, and analysts to understand the customer situation and their journey forward, and turn it into product opportunities
- Develop product marketing strategies to drive and support product sales
- Develop product positioning, pricing, and value propositions
- Competitive analysis for a stronger portfolio positioning
In summary, you will develop and execute upon long-term product strategies, go to-market plans and value propositions, evaluate new business opportunities, and evangelize our products with our sales and directly to customers.
The position is a permanent employment, full time and based at Net Insight’s headquarters (declared "Office of the year" 2019 by Newst) in Stockholm.
ARE WE A FIT?
Do you - just like we do, find UX, network management, product management, B2B marketing and tech interesting and does it show in your previous experience?
If so, you probably like making well-informed decisions and know that communication is a key to success, with internal as well as external stakeholders. You take your time to listen, analyze given information and complex problems working alone or together with you team and communicate in the most pedagogical way possible.
To find this role a good match, we also believe you come with:
- Proven track record of delivering successful products that users love and engage with
- Hands-on experience from agile development and taking customer and market input and data to develop transform them to product requirements.
- A passion for user experience and being able to listen and empathize with the customer.
- Great communication and presentation skills with the ability to engage with engineers, designers, businesspeople, and media professionals internally and externally, across the globe, with different cultural backgrounds.
- A thorough and structured approach and experience from building business cases to promote new ideas and show their business potential.
Knowledge of documentation and marketing as well as working with the financial part of the product and experience from Media, TV and Sports production and Broadcast industry is considered a major advantage.
WELCOME TO APPLY
Start date as soon as possible. We review applications continuously. We apply a logical/analytical test and a personality test to the final candidates. Welcome to apply!
// The product management team at Net Insight
ABOUT NET INSIGHT
Net Insight (Nasdaq: NETI B) is defining new ways to deliver media, opening up opportunities for content owners, broadcasters, production companies, service providers and enterprises to produce and deliver the future of live sport, news and online content. The company is driving the transformation to IP, virtualization and cloud workflows and has built the market’s most open and cloud-ready media delivery platform for contribution, distribution, live production, and orchestration.
For over 20 years the world’s leading media brands have trusted Net Insight and the company is recognized for having set the benchmark for media transport. Now Net Insight is combining its broadcast heritage and R&D expertise with the deep IP knowledge gained from developing its own streaming solution to evolve Nimbra, its Emmy® Award winning video transport solution, for the new media era. With a strong vision for the future of IP and cloud, Net Insight is helping the world’s leading media brands to simply and cost-effectively produce and deliver content to viewers anywhere.
Twitter: @NetInsight, twitter.com/NetInsight
LinkedIn: @Net Insight, www.linkedin.com/company/net-insight/