Customer Success · Stockholm
Defining new ways to deliver media
Net Insight is a global leader in media networks and resource optimization. With more than 20 years’ experience, Net Insight is a trusted and important partner and a leading force in the media tech industry in creating a better media experience.
Your new role
You will be working in our Technical Assistance Center providing post-sales support on Net Insight’s multi-service network products. The work is in a direct relation with our customers as well as our product development team. You may also, from time to time, participate in the customer implementation projects for the purpose of installation, training, final testing and operational hand-over. You will be a member of our Global Support Team and a vital addition to our Support structure in Stockholm.
- Provide Technical Assistance on Net Insight’s products including SW and HW support
- Make in-depth troubleshooting and problem analysis of network related problems.
- Participate in our on-duty scheme for 24/7 Support.
- Create technical documentation for our knowledgebase and contribute towards improving our products by sharing customer feedback, as well as your own ideas.
Hi, I’m Alan – your new manager!
Our team consist of 8 colleagues placed both in Sweden and globally. What my co-workers appreciate the most is that we work as one - in close cooperation, discussing solutions and backing up each other’s cases.
Being a support engineer at Net insight means you’ll have the advantage of working in the media/tech industry with cutting edge technology. We support our inhouse developed products.
You will be based at Net Insight’s headquarters (declared "Office of the year" 2019 by Newst) in Stockholm.
In order to deliver high quality support to our partners and customers you use your technical skills in combination with your customer service mindset and professional way of communicating.
To fit in our team and thrive we believe that you’re a self-starter with a positive attitude. We value an entrepreneurial and team-oriented approach and are looking for someone who truly believe they can shape the future of media.
- Minimum 1-3 years of successful technical support preferably within Network operators, TV broadcasters or network equipment vendors.
- Experience with network troubleshooting skills in IP and Cloud streaming. services technologies, ARQ protocols, DNS, Gateways etc.
- Good knowledge in Linux operating systems.
- Experience troubleshooting complex systems and root cause analysis.
Nice to haves
- Experience in SNMP based management systems.
- Experience in media transmission using ASI, SDI, HD-SDI and AES/EBU or experience of JPEG/MPEG encoders/decoders is advantageous (Nimbra experience is a plus).
- Fluent English. Skills in other languages than English are a bonus.
The position is a temporary employment to cover for paternity leave, full time.
Start date: as soon as possible
End date: mid Nov 2021, with a possibility of permanent employment
//Alan and the Support team
ABOUT NET INSIGHT
Net Insight (Nasdaq: NETI B) is defining new ways to deliver media, opening up opportunities for content owners, broadcasters, production companies, service providers and enterprises to produce and deliver the future of live sport, news and online content. The company is driving the transformation to IP, virtualization and cloud workflows and has built the market’s most open and cloud-ready media delivery platform for contribution, distribution, live production, and orchestration.
For over 20 years the world’s leading media brands have trusted Net Insight and the company is recognized for having set the benchmark for media transport. Now Net Insight is combining its broadcast heritage and R&D expertise with the deep IP knowledge gained from developing its own streaming solution to evolve Nimbra, its Emmy® Award winning video transport solution, for the new media era. With a strong vision for the future of IP and cloud, Net Insight is helping the world’s leading media brands to simply and cost-effectively produce and deliver content to viewers anywhere.
Net Insight also offers ScheduALL, a software solution for intelligent resource planning and optimization.
For more information, please visit
LinkedIn: @Net Insight, www.linkedin.com/company/net-insight/