Net Insight is a global leader in media networks and resource optimization. With more than 20 years of experience, Net Insight is a trusted and important partner and a leading force in the media tech industry in creating a better media experience.
Media production and consumption is growing, across networks and devices. Consumers are demanding more personalized content, at a higher quality and on demand on any device, which is impacting our customers to radically transform the way they do their business today.
At Net Insight we are changing the way we produce and distribute live TV across managed infrastructure, internet transport and the cloud. We are leading the way content owners produce content remotely, the way service providers distribute content across any infrastructure and are investing heavily in the latest technology to change the economics of live TV in the cloud.
ABOUT THE POSITION
This is a full-time position based in Camarillo, California, USA.
As an FPGA Design Engineer you will work closely with other Hardware and Software Engineers to build and test Net Insight media network virtualization products (formerly known under the Aperi name: www.apericorp.com).
You will collaborate with 3rd party technology partners on joint design projects and work closely with QA and support teams to ensure high quality of our products and customer satisfaction.
- Participate in all phases of FPGA design including specification, architecture design, simulation, synthesis, verification and bring-up
- Troubleshoot complex systems and perform root cause analysis
- Contribute to best in class FPGA design practices and methodologies
- Recommend product improvements to enhance customer experience
- A BS degree in EE or related field or equivalent job experience
- 5 years of experience with high performance FPGA design
- High proficiency in Verilog, timing closure and debugging
- Extensive experience with complex logic design and verification using the Xilinx Vivado tool chain and IP, preferably for data communications applications
- 3 years of experience in professional video processing and Ethernet/IP networking
- Experience with high quality design process
- Experience with working in hardware/software design teams using agile/scrum methodology
To be successful in this role we believe that you have exceptional attention to detail and passion for building world class products. You also have excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Experience with Media, TV, or Broadcast industry is considered an advantage.
ABOUT NET INSIGHT
Net Insight is powering the evolving media business in a connected world where technology enables seamless meetings between producers, distributors and consumers of content – regardless of geographical location, technical resources or distribution network. With its deep market knowledge and insight, genuine customer focus and world-leading innovative technology, Net Insight makes it easier to create and deliver better content in a more reliable and effective way. Net Insight is driven by the idea that everything can always be done smarter, for both its customers and their customers.
More than 500 world-class customers run mission-critical media services using Net Insight’s solutions in more than 60 countries worldwide. Net Insight is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
In accordance with Affirmative Action requirements of Sec. 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, and the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended, Net Insight Inc. will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete the application process or to participate in an interview, please contact the Human Resources Department of Net Insight Inc.
For more information, please visit www.netinsight.net
Twitter: @NetInsight, twitter.com/NetInsight
LinkedIn: @Net Insight, www.linkedin.com/company/net-i...