Net Insight’s Nimbra Edge product made it possible for millions of people to take part of the FIS Alpine Ski World Championship 2021 earlier this year. This would not have been possible without our fantastic team. Now you have the chance to enable similar experiences for even more people – join our team in creating conditions for tomorrow's moments to be experienced!
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Customer Implementation Engineer, you will be part of our Customer Success Management team, where you will be the technical expert in our cloud-based Nimbra Edge solution. You will work closely with our customers where your main responsibility is to ensure a well functional product implementation as well as support and improve the product experience for our customers around the globe.
You will get the opportunity to work in a broad role where every day is different and brings unexpected moments and new situations to learn and improve your skills.
Your key responsibilities in this area will be:
- Manage customer on-boarding process including pre-configuration, pre-staging, training, installation, acceptance tests.
- Finding out the if issues are related to Edge or infrastructure.
- Product & Infrastructure Certifications.
- Updating customer on features and FCA testing of new functionality.
- Introduction of new features.
- Maintenance (Audit) & Upgrade support.
- Assist in Infrastructure & Kubernetes upgrades.
- Establishing field test methods and methods for monitoring the quality of those tests.
Why the Customer Success Management team likes working at Net insight:
- Working with talented colleagues who share a passion for delivering top quality and reliable products.
- An open culture where everyone can drive changes and influence how we work.
- Opportunities to work closely with customers, get direct feedback and make an impact.
- Flat organization with a friendly atmosphere where you play an important part.
- Great team spirit!
To succeed in this role, we believe you have at least 3 years of experience of implementation and installation of cloud technology related applications. As a person you are business-oriented and have a passion for modern tech. We also believe that you are service minded, social and enjoy to constantly improve ways of working and contribute to the business.
- Experience of Linux admin
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker hub
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Networking/Firewall knowledge
If most of the above apply to you, we believe you would be a great fit and would enjoy working with us!
WELCOME TO APPLY
The position is a permanent, full-time employment located in our brand-new headquarters in Solna. We value work life balance; therefore, you can combine remote work and working from the office.
For more information about the position, please contact Hiring Manager Alan Au at email@example.com.
ABOUT NET INSIGHT
Net Insight (Nasdaq: NETI B) is defining new ways to deliver media, opening up opportunities for content owners, broadcasters, production companies, service providers and enterprises to produce and deliver the future of live sport, news and online content. The company is driving the transformation to IP, virtualization and cloud workflows and has built the market’s most open and cloud-ready media delivery platform for contribution, distribution, live production, and orchestration.
For over 20 years the world’s leading media brands have trusted Net Insight and the company is recognized for having set the benchmark for media transport. Now Net Insight is combining its broadcast heritage and R&D expertise with the deep IP knowledge gained from developing its own streaming solution to evolve Nimbra, its Emmy® Award winning video transport solution, for the new media era. With a strong vision for the future of IP and cloud, Net Insight is helping the world’s leading media brands to simply and cost-effectively produce and deliver content to viewers anywhere.
For more information, please visit netinsight.net
Twitter: @NetInsight, twitter.com/NetInsight
LinkedIn: @Net Insight, www.linkedin.com/company/net-i...