Net Insight’s solutions make it possible for you and millions of other viewers around the globe to take part in the largest live broadcast events. This would not have been possible without our fantastic team!
Do you enjoy being the trusted technical advisor and at the same time have a passion for business?
Then this is an opportunity for you to join our journey to build new business and expanding by address new prospects world-wide!
Net Insight are growing – come and grow with us!
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Technical Sales Specialist, you will be part of our Sales team for our brand new product area Synchronization, and work closely with both the Account Manager and customers. Your focus is to build a strong, trust-based technical customer relationship and provide technical design support and guidance to our customers around the globe.
You will be a trusted technical advisor and provide an architectural perspective across Net Insight product portfolio and leverage your expertise for specific opportunities.
Your key responsibilities in this area will be:
- Discovery of the customer opportunity and engaging the end customer.
- Gather and analyze customer requirements.
- Analyze current customer technical model.
- Understand the customer’s “pain points” and identify areas for growth and optimization.
- Define the architectural concepts and gather detailed knowledge required to provide a competitive solution.
- Design future solutions to meet anticipated business needs.
- Establishing personal credibility with the customer by providing technical insight into business and network analysis.
- Design and configure Net Insight Synchronization solution
- Present and improve demos for Net Insight products and services
To succeed in this role, we believe you have the ability to understand complex customer challenges as well as explaining technical solutions as part of the job. You are a self-motivated and committed person who always strives for personal development. As a person you actively seek knowledge when required and enjoys being in contact with people, both inside and outside Net Insight.
- B.S. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, Communication Engineering, or equivalent.
- Current knowledge of 5G and other mobile networks in general. Preferably also some understanding of synchronization.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as demonstrated presentation skills.
- Knowledge of IP is a plus.
WELCOME TO APPLY
The position is a permanent, full-time employment located in our brand-new headquarters in Solna. We value work life balance; therefore, you can combine remote work and working from the office.
For more information about the position, please contact Hiring Manager Tomas Delden at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT NET INSIGHT
Net Insight (Nasdaq: NETI B) is defining new ways to deliver media, opening up opportunities for content owners, broadcasters, production companies, service providers and enterprises to produce and deliver the future of live sport, news and online content. The company is driving the transformation to IP, virtualization and cloud workflows and has built the market’s most open and cloud-ready media delivery platform for contribution, distribution, live production, and orchestration.
For over 20 years the world’s leading media brands have trusted Net Insight and the company is recognized for having set the benchmark for media transport. Now Net Insight is combining its broadcast heritage and R&D expertise with the deep IP knowledge gained from developing its own streaming solution to evolve Nimbra, its Emmy® Award winning video transport solution, for the new media era. With a strong vision for the future of IP and cloud, Net Insight is helping the world’s leading media brands to simply and cost-effectively produce and deliver content to viewers anywhere.
For more information, please visit netinsight.net
Twitter: @NetInsight, twitter.com/NetInsight
LinkedIn: @Net Insight, www.linkedin.com/company/net-i...