Do you enjoy being the trusted technical advisor and have a passion for business? This is your opportunity. If you enjoy working with global customers, have deployment experience with live media, cloud and Kubernetes technologies , this position is calling.
Net Insight’s solutions make it possible for you and millions of viewers around the globe to take part in the largest live broadcast events. Our 20-year history as a recognized broadcast networking leader is expanding and growing into exciting cloud-based media solutions. Nimbra Edge cloud combines with Nimbra and Aperi appliances to create one of the most versatile and complete product portfolios in the industry.
Net Insight is growing – come join us!
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Technical Sales Specialist, you will be a key member of the Sales team for our Media products. You will work closely with both the Account Manager and directly with the customers. Your focus is to build a strong, trust-based technical customer relationship and provide technical design support and guidance to our customers in the Americas.
You will be a trusted technical advisor and provide an architectural perspective across Net Insight product portfolio and leverage your expertise for specific opportunities.
Your key responsibilities in this area will be:
- Discovery of the customer opportunity and engaging the end customer.
- Gather and analyze customer requirements.
- Analyze current customer technical model.
- Understand the customer’s “pain points” and identify areas for growth and optimization.
- Define the architectural concepts and gather detailed knowledge required to provide a competitive solution.
- Design future solutions to meet anticipated business needs.
- Establishing personal credibility with the customer by providing technical insight into business and network analysis.
- Design and configure Net Insight Synchronization solution
- Present and improve demonstrations for Net Insight products and services
To succeed in this role, we believe it’s critical you can analyze and understand complex customer problems, as well as explain technical solutions as part of the job. You are a self-motivated and committed person who always strives for personal development. As a person, you actively seek knowledge when required and enjoy being in contact with people, both inside and outside Net Insight.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, Communication Engineering, or similar
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as demonstrated presentation skills.
Together with a minimum of 3 years’ career experience incorporating some combination:
- Broadcast media encoding and transmission technologies
- IP and Ethernet networking, routing, and switching
- Hands-on experience with public cloud computing environments, including at least one of AWS, GCS, Oracle Cloud, or Azure
WELCOME TO APPLY
For more information about the position, please contact Hiring Manager Doug Shelton at email@example.com.
To apply for the position, please click on the button below.
ABOUT NET INSIGHT
Net Insight (Nasdaq: NETI B) is defining new ways to deliver media, opening up opportunities for content owners, broadcasters, production companies, service providers and enterprises to produce and deliver the future of live sport, news and online content. The company is driving the transformation to IP, virtualization and cloud workflows and has built the market’s most open and cloud-ready media delivery platform for contribution, distribution, live production, and orchestration.
For over 20 years the world’s leading media brands have trusted Net Insight and the company is recognized for having set the benchmark for media transport. Now Net Insight is combining its broadcast heritage and R&D expertise with the deep IP knowledge gained from developing its own streaming solution to evolve Nimbra, its Emmy® Award winning video transport solution, for the new media era. With a strong vision for the future of IP and cloud, Net Insight is helping the world’s leading media brands to simply and cost-effectively produce and deliver content to viewers anywhere.
For more information, please visit netinsight.net
Twitter: @NetInsight, twitter.com/NetInsight
LinkedIn: @Net Insight, www.linkedin.com/company/net-insight/