Net Insight is a global leader in media networks and resource optimization. With more than 20 years’ experience, Net Insight is a trusted and important partner and a leading force in the media tech industry in creating a better media experience.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Track record of delivering successful web applications
- Proficient in analyzing software requirements and documenting technical specifications for web applications / services
- Strong User Interface development expertise
- Development Environment: Microsoft Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server
- Native Mobile App Development experience a (+)
- Software as a Service (SAAS) (+)
- Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle experience a (+)
- 3-5 years of experience in delivering successful web applications
- B.S. degree in Engineering or relevant working experience
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
Do you have what it takes to join us?
ABOUT NET INSIGHT
Net Insight is a global leader in media networks, resource optimization and streaming solutions. With more than 20 years’ experience, Net Insight is a trusted and important partner and a leading force in the media tech industry in creating a better media experience.
Net Insight is powering the evolving media business in a connected world where technology enables seamless meetings between producers, distributors and consumers of content – regardless of geographical location, technical resources or distribution network. With its deep market knowledge and insight, genuine customer focus and world-leading innovative technology, Net Insight makes it easier to create and deliver better content in a more reliable and effective way. Net Insight is driven by the idea that everything can always be done smarter, for both its customers and their customers.
More than 500 world-class customers run mission-critical media services using Net Insight’s solutions in more than 60 countries worldwide. Net Insight is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
ScheduALL, Inc. a wholly owned subsidiary of Net Insight, AB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
In accordance with Affirmative Action requirements of Sec. 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, and the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended, Vizuall, Inc. will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete the application process or to participate in an interview, please contact the Human Resources Department of Vizuall, Inc.