Net Insight’s solutions make it possible for you and millions of other viewers around the globe to take part in the largest live broadcast events. Since 2021, we build a new business unit for Synchronization which is expanding rapidly. The solution is built on our patented TV distribution synchronization technology which has been modified for nationwide 5G and power networks in our new Zyntai product portfolio.
Synchronization is already making success for 5G world-wide. So far we have published our 5G wins with Türk Telekom, Three Sweden, a large operator in Canada through our partner Geartech, a critical network (government) in Western Europe, a pilot project with a large telecom operator in USA, plus 22 nationwide TV-networks using the same solution with identical requirements.
We will continue exploring other sectors and to do so, we need another member in our fantastic sales team!
Net Insight is growing – come join us now!
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Technical Sales Specialist for Asia, you will be part of our Global Sales team for our new product area Synchronization. You will work close with our Head of Sync Sales for Asia. Your focus is to build relations with both customers and be part of the internal team at Net Insight. In this role you will also work closely with the rest of our Technical Sales Specialists to technically promote our 5G synchronization.
You will be a trusted technical advisor and provide an architectural perspective across Net Insight Synchronization and 5G product portfolio, as well as leverage your expertise for specific opportunities.
Your key responsibilities in this area will be:
- Discover customer opportunities and engage the end customer, by gather and analyze customer requirements and analyze current customer technical design models.
- Understand the customer’s “pain points” and identify areas for growth and optimization.
- Define the architectural concepts and gather detailed knowledge to provide a competitive solution.
- Design future solutions to meet anticipated business needs.
- Operationally drive and assist the ongoing proof-of-concepts and trials at operators, to move them towards success and a positive outcome. Both remotely, and hands-on at the customer location.
- Establishing personal credibility with the customer by providing technical insight into their business and network.
- Design and configure Net Insight Synchronization solution.
- Present and improve demos for Net Insight products and services, both remotely online and in face-to-face meetings.
- Be a technical leader and promotor at trade shows and conferences that we attend in Asia.
- Initially, you will be highly engaged in the proactive search for customers and resellers, book meetings, and try to initiate proof-of-concepts. Defined as hunter sales!
To succeed in this role, we believe you have the ability to understand complex customer challenges as well as explaining technical solutions as part of the job. You are a self-motivated and committed person who always strives for personal development. As a person you actively seek knowledge when required and enjoys being in contact with people, both inside and outside Net Insight. You are exceptionally well connected to many telecom operators in a large part of Asia. You have hands-on experience, running proof-of-concepts, ideally with telecom operators.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, Communication Engineering, or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge of 5G and mobile networks in general and deeper knowledge of IP networking, cloud software tools and environments (incl. Kubernetes) is critical.
- Good oral and written communications skills in English and one Asian language, as well as demonstrated presentation skills. Knowledge of more regional languages is an advantage, since we are aiming regionally wide.
- Some understanding of synchronization is a plus.
WELCOME TO APPLY
The position is a permanent, full-time employment. We value work-life balance; therefore, you can combine remote work and working from our Singapore office.
For more information about the position, please contact Hiring Manager Tomas Delden at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT NET INSIGHT
Net Insight (Nasdaq: NETI B) provides the highest performing, most available video transport, and media cloud technology for content providers as the industry standard for flexibility and service across live contribution, distribution, and remote production media workflows.
For over 25 years, the world’s leading content owners, broadcasters, production companies, service providers, and enterprises have trusted Net Insight’s Emmy® Award-winning Nimbra technology to guarantee media delivery. Net Insight partners with hundreds of customers in over 70 countries to ensure media flows across managed and unmanaged IP networks and the cloud – from anywhere to everywhere. It enables customers to get the best from any mix of virtualized, cloud, and IP technology. It is all the major industry standards, protocols, and clouds.
For more information, please visit netinsight.net
Twitter: @NetInsight, twitter.com/NetInsight
LinkedIn: @Net Insight, www.linkedin.com/company/net-insight/