Net Insight is a pioneering technology company that powers large-scale live broadcast events, connecting millions of viewers globally. Since 2021, we have established a rapidly expanding new solution area focused on Synchronization. Leveraging our patented TV distribution synchronization technology, our Zyntai product portfolio is designed for nationwide 5G and power networks.
Synchronization is already making success for 5G worldwide and so far, we have established collaborations with large telecom-operators in Europe and North America and over 20 nationwide TV-networks.
As we continue to explore new market opportunities, we invite you to join our dynamic team!
About the role
This role is within a start up-like environment inside Net Insight, focused on the new solution area of Synchronization. It offers a unique opportunity for you to craft business strategies, establish strategic partnerships, and spearhead our market entry into new sectors. In this role you will be a part of the New Solution area Team and report to Head of Synchronization. This is an opportunity to become a part of our growing team and lead the way in the exciting field of Synchronization technology.
Establish and manage strategic partner relations, including OEM and solution partners.
- Develop and implement channel partner programs.
- Formulate go-to-market strategies and evaluate potential market segments.
- Conduct market analysis and generate market estimation reports.
- Engage in strategic customer and partner discussions, both existing and new.
- Assist the sales organization in strategic customer discussions, specifically in new market areas
Qualifications & Skills
To succeed in this role, you are a highly self-motivated person with commitment to continuous personal and professional development. You have a strong ability to understand and articulate complex customer challenges. We believe that you are exceptionally well-connected within the telecom industry and have prior hands-on experience in driving and closing strategic customer and partner agreements.
- M.Sc (or B.Sc) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge of mobile and IP networks as well as cloud technology. Previous experience in synchronization is a plus.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in English. Proficiency in additional languages is an advantage.
- Proven experience in strategic selling and establishing long-term business relationships.
- Prior experience in developing business strategies and plans.
Welcome to apply!
The position is full-time with a competitive salary and benefits package, based at our Stockholm Office with the possibility for hybrid work.
Net Insight is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
For further inquiries about this position, please contact Hiring Manager Per Lindgren at email@example.com.
ABOUT NET INSIGHT
Net Insight (Nasdaq: NETI B) provides the highest performing, most available video transport, and media cloud technology for content providers as the industry standard for flexibility and service across live contribution, distribution, and remote production media workflows.
For over 25 years, the world’s leading content owners, broadcasters, production companies, service providers, and enterprises have trusted Net Insight’s Emmy® Award-winning Nimbra technology to guarantee media delivery. Net Insight partners with hundreds of customers in over 70 countries to ensure media flows across managed and unmanaged IP networks and the cloud – from anywhere to everywhere. It enables customers to get the best from any mix of virtualized, cloud, and IP technology. It is all the major industry standards, protocols, and clouds.
For more information, please visit www.netinsight.net
Twitter: @NetInsight, twitter.com/NetInsight
LinkedIn: @Net Insight, www.linkedin.com/company/net-i...