For 25 years, Net Insight has developed and offered open solutions for media transport to globally leading media companies. Our solutions are used by hundreds of customers in over 70 countries to ensure that their mission-critical media networks work seamlessly and without interruption, so that they can offer the best possible experience to their customers – the viewers. With cutting-edge technology, robust platforms and leading-edge competencies we deliver to the biggest live events in sports, news and entertainment around the world.
We are looking for a self-motivated, engaged salesperson that is looking for personal development.
You will be part of a passionate Sales team of visionaries working hand in hand with dedicated Media gurus and specialists dedicated to supporting our continued leadership and ensure we carry on shaping the future of Media globally.
At Net Insight we transform insights into brilliant business opportunities – all with the ambition to enable a live and interactive media experience for anyone on Earth.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will find expertise, work in a knowledge-sharing culture, and an environment that spans the entire range, from hardware development to cloud applications to customer care – and everything in between. We have a collaborative culture with a flat hierarchy and offer a high level of autonomy.
We also offer competitive compensation packages, believe in work-life balance, and strive to create an environment where you can thrive both personally and professionally.
ABOUT THE POSITION
This position is all about business growth. The ideal candidate will concentrate primarily on developing new strategic accounts across the EMEA region. You will be to build strong relations with new logos at C-level executives, key decision makers to generate new opportunities and gain additional market share across new accounts. You will be responsible for the execution of the sales process from prospecting and opportunity identification through to proof of concept, negotiation, and contract management and deal closing.
You will work to meet assigned revenue targets selling the portfolio of solutions and services within all Net Insight solution areas, Media transport solutions, virtualized ones and native live IP media platform. Your focus will purely require you to increase our footprint & gain new market shares.
- Drive growth - Hunt, engage and develop new account relations.
- Generate a robust pipeline and provide accurate forecasting on prospects/existing accounts.
- Lead prospects enquiries, generate sales proposals, manage negotiations and close deals.
- Meet quarterly and annual targets.
- Organize and monitor proof of concepts, demos, technology updates, tradeshows, and webinars.
- Convey market requirements to product management & potentially influence roadmaps.
- Face-to-face meetings and Travel are essential to represent our brand at customer sites as well as corporate events.
THIS IS YOU
We are looking for an enthusiastic and sales-driven person with a high level of ambition and grit. You should embody enthusiasm, proactivity, and result-driven creativity, capable of on-the-spot thinking. You are a great team player, demonstrate sense of urgency and effortlessly manage multiple complex projects. You are skilled in relationship and confidence building as a "trusted advisor."
We believe you have experience in many, but not necessarily all, of the below areas:
- Understanding of the broadcast and media industry, ideally with knowledge of Net Insight solutions.
- Creative problem-solving to overcome sales obstacles.
- Has a proven track record of successfully developing and closing new logos.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Application of vertical sales and marketing knowledge to drive growth.
- B.S. in Business Studies, Engineering, or Communications.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in sales within Broadcast or Telecom industry or relevant commercial roles.
- Experience with Nimbra, Cloud, and/or IP is a plus.
- Excellent English skills, both writing and speaking.
- Strong network across UK, Ireland, France and Benelux.
WELCOME TO APPLY
The position is permanent, full-time employment and home-based in UK.
For more information about the position, please contact recruiting manager Nadia Kolli at Nadia.firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT NET INSIGHT
Net Insight (Nasdaq: NETI B) provides the highest performing, most open video transport and media cloud technology for content providers as the industry standard for flexibility and service across live contribution, distribution and remote production media workflows.
For over 25 years, the world’s leading content owners, broadcasters, production companies, service providers and enterprises have trusted Net Insight’s Emmy® Award winning Nimbra technology to guarantee media delivery. Today, Net Insight partners with hundreds of customers in over 70 countries to ensure media flows across managed and unmanaged IP networks, and the cloud – from anywhere, to everywhere. It enables customers to get the best from any mix of virtualized, cloud and IP technology and is the only platform to support all the major industry standards, protocols and clouds.
For more information, please visit www.netinsight.net
Twitter: @NetInsight, twitter.com/NetInsight
LinkedIn: @Net Insight, www.linkedin.com/company/net-i...